Yeastar TG800 GSM VoIP Gateway
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
Yeastar Neogate TG800 GSM Gateway
The Yeastar Neogate TG800 is a GSM gateway for connecting GSM networks to VoIP networks for two-way communication. The TG400 is ideal for small to medium sized businesses that have heavy demands to call mobile networks, and is the best fallback solution for landline outages.
Yeastar NeoGate TG800 Product Overview
The TG800 Gateway from Yeastar can be a cost-saving addition for a backup option should landlines go out, and is great for phone calls between mobiles or to PTSN. Best of all, it's easy to install with a web based GUI and simple to integrate.
Yeastar Neogate Series includes features such as SIP proxy Registrar for IP phones, incoming and outgoing call routing, SMS sending and receiving with a web interface, callback function, Least Cost Routing (LCR), top voice quality (EFR super sound), simple web based configuration, and it's easy to integrate and easy to install.
Yeastar Neogate TG800 GSM Gateway Features and Functions:
- Number of GSM channels (Max): 8 (Quad-Band GSM/GPRS850/900/1800/1900MHz; Support external antenna)
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- Transport: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 A/u-law, G.726, G.729 A, GSM, Speex.
- LAN: 1 (10/100MBps)
- Network: Static IP, DHCP Client, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, QoS, OpenVPN
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 1.5A MAX
- Size: 340x210x44mm
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.